Harald Bjørland (b 1977) re-joined Crux in January 2015 and brings with him eleven years of experience from Norwegian consultancies and an international industrial company. Bjørland came to Crux from agricultural biotechnology company Agrinos, where he was executive vice president corporate communications and investor relations for three years. At Agrinos Bjørland led and implemented a wide spectrum of communications and IR activities during his tenure due to the company’s growth strategy and IPO ambition, financing needs and activities in 14 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Previously Bjørland was an adviser at Crux, working with IPOs, stock exchange listed companies, M&A, PE and early stage growth companies. Bjørland started his career as a PR adviser at Brynhildsen Woldsdal, assisting oil and gas, energy, shipping, real estate and technology companies with corporate communications.
- Adviser | Managing partner, Crux, Oslo, 2016-
- Adviser, Crux, Oslo, 2015
- Executive vice president corporate communications and IR, Agrinos, Oslo, 2012-2014
- Adviser, Crux, Oslo, 2007-2012
- Adviser, Brynhildsen Woldsdal PR, Oslo, 2004-2007
- BI Norwegian Business School, Master of Business and Economics (siviløkonom), specialization in organizational psychology and communication, 2003
- Royal Norwegian Navy Officers Candidate School, Coastal Artillery branch (BSKA), Sub-lieutenant, specialization in close combat and platoon leadership, 1998