Linn Soltvedt (b 1979) joined Crux Advisers in August 2016 and brings with her 11 years’ experience from financial institutions. Throughout her 10 years in Gjensidige Forsikring ASA she held various positions, working with Investor Relations, Group performance management and financial planning as well as operational experience within CRM, portfolio management and reinsurance. As Investor relations officer from 2012 to 2015 she implemented and effectuated a wide range of communications and investor relations activities serving investors and analysts word wide as well as making efficiency and structural improvements in IR administration.
- Adviser Crux, Oslo, 2016-
- Senior Analyst Group Performance Management, Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, 2015-2016
- Investor Relations Officer, Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, 2012-2015
- Market Analyst Commercial, Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, 2011-2012
- Director Reinsurance, Gjensidige Forsikring BA, 2006-2011
- University of Toulouse, Master in European Banking and Finance (D.E.SS Banque et finance Europeenne), 2005
- University of Toulouse Maîtrise International Economics (equivalent of siviløkonom), 2004