Ketil K. Jørgensen
Ketil Krøger Jørgensen (b 1970) is the founder and chairman of Crux. He heads up our Stavanger office and share his time between Oslo and Stavanger. He serves as an adviser with responsibility for several of our clients. Jørgensen has over the last decade supported many stock exchange listings and transactions within several sectors. He has worked as a consultant on investor relations and strategic communication since 2001, and was previously a financial journalist with the Norwegian business daily Dagens Næringsliv and with Bergens Tidende.
- Adviser, Crux, Oslo/Stavanger, 2005-
- Director and head of corporate communication practice, Burson-Marsteller, Oslo, 2001-05
- Financial journalist, Dagens Næringsliv, 1997-2000
- Business journalist, Dagens Næringsliv and Bergens Tidende, 1996-97
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Bergen, 1996