Magnus joined Crux in 2018, after working for over 2 years as an equity research analyst at Fondsfinans/Beringer Finance where he was responsible for Industrial Small- & Medium sized Enterprises (SME). Coverage included Veidekke, AF Gruppen, Medistim, Kitron and Kongsberg Automotive. Additionally, he was part of the team covering the Aquaculture sector, including both fish farming companies and related service and equipment manufacturers.
Magnus holds an MSc in Finance from Università Bocconi, Milan, Italy, where his master thesis analyzed the effects of various corporate governance mechanisms on the performance of acquiring companies following their M&A announcements.
- Consultant, Crux Advisers, 2018
- Equity Research Analyst, Fondsfinans/Beringer Finance, 2015-2017
- Summer Intern – Project Finance, DNV GL, 2014
- Accountant, TeliaSonera, 2012-2013
- M.Sc. in Finance, Università Bocconi, 2015
- BSc in Finance, Hon: Magna Cum Laude, W.P. Carey School of Business, ASU, 2012
- Certificate in International Business Studies, W.P. Carey School of Business, ASU, 2012